How to Enrol

Seaview High School is a co-educational, zoned state secondary school, focused on developing a community of learners that is inclusive of all students. Seaview staff prioritise developing a deep knowledge and understanding of our pupils and we offer a range of flexible academic programs, providing extension, acceleration and support.

Due to our continued growth we have limited places available for students living outside our school zone. Families living outside our school zone, seeking enrolment at Seaview High School in current high school year levels, will be directed to their zoned school or encouraged to remain at their current school.

If you have moved to our school zone and are looking to enrol, please contact the school and provide us with your proof of address by way of the following:
– recent gas or electricity bill in enrolling parent/s’ name and showing the supply address AND
– rental agreement covering at least 12 months or a contract of sale

Other documentation required upon enrolment include;
– Latest school report
– Court Documents
– Health Care Plan
– Disability Reports
– Visa Documents

Find your closest zoned and unzoned schools by using the Department for Education website.

Please contact Andie Hazelwood, Enrolments Officer, via email for all enrolment enquiries.