Educational Program - SACE
The South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) is a qualification awarded to students who complete their senior secondary education (Years 11 and 12). The SACE is designed to help students develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed – whether they choose to pursue further education, training or an apprenticeship.
- Stage 1 Literacy (English or equivalent studies) 20 credits
- Stage 1 Numeracy (Maths or equivalent studies) 10 credits
- Personal Learning Plan (PLP) (undertaken at Year 10) 10 credits
- Stage 2 Research Project 10 credits
- Stage 2 subjects - 3 full year subjects 60 credits
Students must also gain an additional 90 credits through any combination of Stage 1 or 2 subjects or SACE Board recognised courses or VET courses.