International Program - International Program
As an International Education Services accredited school, Seaview has established a strong international community and we value the rich global and inter-cultural elements this contributes to school life. Students travel from a range of countries to be a part of our school community.
International students enrolling at Seaview High School have the following individualised support services provided:
- A high quality, safe teaching and learning environment
- Well equipped resource centres and media and ICT resources
- Special facilities for the teaching of sciences, Performing Arts, specialists sports programmes,
- Technology and Home Economics.
- A wide and varied curriculum that supports students to academic and vocational pathways.
- A wide range of sports, cultural and leadership opportunities
- Excellent grounds with landscaping and sporting facilities
- Personal, social and emotional support with qualified counsellors
- Career and course counselling that leads to individualised programmes to support success
- University and post school study opportunities
- Regular reporting and communication to students and their families
- A supportive home stay programme
- English and Second Language support
- Subject specific support
- Integration with local students
- Opportunities to be involved in a range of sporting, cultural and leadership programs
Seaview International Programs brochure
Seaview International Programs brochure (Chinese)
Student Visa Compliance
Student Visa Compliance (Chinese)
International Student Uniform Policy
International Student Travel Form
International Student Orientation Guide
International Student Newsletter
Hosting an International Student
Discover a family activity that is deeply satisfying and emotionally rewarding by taking an international student under your wing, caring for them, making them feel welcome and giving them a taste of Aussie life.