International Program - International Fee Structure
Fee Paying International Student Program Enrolment Policy
At Seaview Secondary School we provide International Students with a personalised study program which addresses individual needs and the support necessary for success.
The fees that you pay to International Education Services (IES) cover normal school fees and tuition fees for a standard study program and include a number of administrative costs. In some cases homestay fees are included, as well as overseas student health cover (OSHC).
Fees - Inclusions
- Access to a wide curriculum including SACE subjects as well as Intensive Secondary English Course (ISEC), English as an Additional Language or Dialect (EALD) – (please refer to International Program section of our website)
- Access to a wide range of languages by negotiation
- Assessment and reporting documentation
- Ongoing progress monitoring and interviews relating to academic and social progress
- Dedicated International Centre which provides tutor support, homework club with computer access and kitchen facilities
- A Pastoral Care program to support the academic, social and emotional wellbeing of our students
- A calendar of cultural activities including exposure to local celebrations and experiences
- A personalised induction and orientation program, including course and career counselling
- Student support for academic, home stay and travel arrangements
- Access to the school internet and email services
- A user friendly network system (Daymap) which allows 24/7 access by students, parents and teachers to curriculum and learning resources
- Notebook or IPad is available for daily loan from the ICT support (if required)
- Initial allocation of printing credit
- Textbooks for all SAP students will be available for loan from the Resource Centre
- A student identification card
- Allocation of lockers to secure resources
- Information and support to change Visa status
- External support services if required
Fees - Exclusions
- Uniform (please refer to the Uniform Policy on our website)
- ICT portable devices (please refer to the ICT Policy and Agreement). The school preference is for students to provide their own ICT portable device, however there are loan options available. Our ICT support staff can assist students in the procurement of school user friendly devices.
- An IPad is needed for year 8 and 9 students. A NoteBook is needed for years 10, 11 and 12 students.
- South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) is invoiced by the SACE Board separately to cover administrative costs and certificates.
- Specialist Program fees: Vocational Education and Training, Tennis, Music and Dance
- Private individual music tuition fees and hire of instruments
- Calculators (please see stationery list for year level requirements)
- General Stationery (please see stationery list for year level requirements)
- Ski trip, camps and excursions
- School photos
- Year Book
- Year 12 school formal tickets
- International Students will be charged for any resources or equipment borrowed from the school and not returned in good condition e.g. text books, equipment, ICT devices and various uniform components.
- All International Students will be asked to sign an IPad/NoteBook Agreement which outlines their responsibilities at the time of collection (please refer to International Program section of our website)
- The IPad/NoteBook must be returned in the same condition in which it was initially borrowed. In the event of damage it will be the student’s responsibility to pay any repair costs.