Family Information - Uniform
The School Governing Council has endorsed the Seaview High School Uniform. All students are expected to wear full school uniform at all times, including on their way to and from school.
The Uniform Shop is open during the following times:
Tuesdays 8.00am until 4.00pm with a lunch break from 12.00-12.30pm.
Due to our increasing numbers we are consolidating the uniform offerings we will provide to families. The uniform options consist of:
- Navy soft shell jacket with logo
- White shirt (short or long sleeved) with logo
- Plain navy shorts or pants
- Tartan skirt (knee length)
- Checked dress (knee length)
- Plain black or white socks
- Plain black or navy stockings
- Plain black leather/leather look shoes (see below for suitable options)
Please see below for:
- Information regarding acceptable shoes
- Information regarding unacceptable shoes
- International Student Uniform Policy
The uniform consolidation will make it simpler and more cost effective for families and more information will be available shortly on some special packages that will soon be available.